Ardell - Duralash Flare Medium Black
Our most popular lashes are lightweight, reusable, easy to apply, and the ultimate in comfort. They're made from sterilized, 100% human hair so they look and feel like your own. Ideal for first-time users, they come in Starter Kits that contain everything needed to apply lashes in three easy steps. Choose from 29 different styles.
Wear the closest thing to natural lashes with exclusive, knot-free Duralash Naturals. They are permanent curled, waterproof, weightless, and easy to apply. They're so comfortable you can wear them up to six weeks at a time. Each package contains 56 individual lashes perfect for filling in sparse areas of your lashline.
- STYLE: Natural, Individuals
- OCCASIONS: Party, Wedding, Prom, Performance, Holidays, Party
- EYESHAPES: Large Eyes, Round Eyes, Almond-Shaped Eyes, Deep-Set Eyes
- APPLICATION DIRECTIONS: Thoroughly clean your eyelashes and eyelids so they are make-up and oil free.
- 1 - Pour a few drops of LashTite adhesive on a piece of foil
- 2 - Gently lift a DuraLash from tray with tweezers
- 3 - Dip end into adhesive
- 4 - Starting at the center of the eyelid, apply lashes one at a time by placing the lash cluster on top of one of your own natural lashes with the end close to, but not touching your eyelid. Support lash gently with fingertips until adhesive sets. Work towards the outer corner. Return to center and gradually work inward until lashes blend.
Apply 10-15 lashes per eye.
DuraLashes should be replaced as your natural lashes shed. (About 4 to 5 weeks.)
Care and Cleaning: Cleanse lashes with cool water. Oil-based cleansers soften adhesive. Be gentle. Don't rub or towel dry your eyes. Allow your lashes to air dry. Like natural lashes, DuraLashes will singe. Avoid open flame or direct heat.
Removal: Your DuraLashes can be easily removed with specially formulated LashFree Adhesive Remover. Never try to pull them off after adhesive has set.
- Natural Lashes
- Black Lashes
- Individual Flare Lashes
No posts found