Kiss - Glue Off Nail Glue Remover - BK116
- Removes Tips and Wraps
- Contains Lanolin to condition skin and cuticles
- Recommended by Salon Professionals
- 14ml ( 0.50 US oz) 14g
1. Remove cap and gently pierce a small hole in the tip of the bottle using a push pin.
2. Apply nail glue remover directly to affected area.
3. The nail glue remover will penetrate, dissolve and soften the glue build up.
4. Wipe off softened glue with paper towel.
5. Repeat process as necessary.
- Nail Glue & Remover
No posts found