OPI - Hello Kitty by OPI Nail Polish Nail Lacquer
Product Code: NL H80~H91
NL H80 532212 Kitty White ( pearl-of-a girl White )
NL H81 529911 Chammy & Sugar ( Sparkly Pink for Pretty Pets )
NL H82 530921 Let's be Friends! ( This cotton-candy pink is my new bestie )
NL H83 531722 Look at my bow! ( This sweet-girl pink sits right at the top. )
NL H84 530912 Small + Cute = ♥ ( Do the math ... This baby pink is perfect )
NL H85 530612 Spoken from the heart ( I have deep eelings for this pretty coral )
NL H86 530712 Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel ( I just love this fun pink super-glitter. )
NL H87 530912 Super Cute in pink ( I always say. "the pinker. the better." )
NL H88 530711 My twine mimmy ( This sunny yellow is twice as nice )
NL H89 531011 5 Apples tail ( This apple red really measures up.)
NL H90 530711 My pal joey ( This true blue is always there for you.)
NL H91 531422 Naver Have too mani friends! ( Let's "ink " a date for our next manicure! )
How To Apply
Follow these steps for a mani that lasts:
- Start by applying OPI Base Coat on clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Smooth the surface of the nail with a final stroke of the brush. Then, apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails to seal in color.
- For a mani that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of OPI DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
No posts found