OPI - New Orleans Collection Nail Polish - NLN
OPI Launches New Orleans Collection For Spring / Summer 2016
NLN51 - Let Me Bayou a Drink ( This refreshing blush pink is my treat.)
NLN52 - Humidi-Tea ( Beat the heat in this nude shimmer.)
NLN53 - Suzi Nails New Orleans ( This light, bright pink hits the spot for chic.)
NLN54 - I Manicure for Beads ( Throw me nothing but this luscious purple crème! )
NLN55 - Spare Me a French Quarter? ( Say oui-oui to this mellowed raspberry crème.)
NLN56 - She's a Bad Muffuletta! ( Don’t mess with this hot red crème! )
NLN57 - Got Myself onto a Jam-balaya ( A yummy mélange of spice and creamy peach.)
NLN58 - Crawfishin' for a Compliment ( This light, creamy orange is perfect on me, isn’t it? )
NLN59 - Take a Right on Bourbon ( An intoxicatingly, warm metallic pewter.)
NLN60 - I'm Sooo Swamped! ( This verdant, creamy green is drenched in style.)
NLN61 - Rich Girls & Po-Boys ( Make a date with this china blue crème.)
NLN62 - Show Us Your Tips! ( Let’s see how this periwinkle shimmer looks on you.)
Follow these steps for a mani that lasts:
- Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- For a mani that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
No posts found