DOMINICAN BLOWOUT RELAXED - Outre Batik Bundle Hair Synthetic Lace Front Wig
Type: Synthetic Hair Lace Front Wig.
Cap Size: May vary slightly by brand
- Average: Circumference 21.5"
- Ear To Ear 13.5"
- Front To Back 14.25"
Model Shown Color: BH950/425
- High Tex - Heat Resistant Fiber: Safe Up To 400'F
- Lace L-Parting
- Detangle hair from end to root before shampooing
- Carefully wash in lukewarm water with mild shampoo
- Do not rub or twist, but gently finger comb the hair
- Follow with conditioner and rinse in similar fashion
- Pat dry with a towel and do not rub or roll the hair
- Air dry or blow dry with a diffuser or as recommended by your stylist
- To avoid stretching or damaging the cap, do not place a damp wig on mannequin or styrofoam head
- Styling tools should only be used when completely dry
- Use electric curling or flat iron with temperature up to 400'F
STEP BY STEP
1. Starting from the side, cut the excess lace off
2. Position the wig and secure the front combs into your hair
3. Brush your hair
4. Finish your look
- Synthetic Iron Friendly
- Lace Part
No posts found