GREENCAP LACE GEORGIA - FreeTress Equal Synthetic Lace Front Wig
Type : Synthetic Lace Front Wig
Cap Size : May vary slightly by brand
Average - Circumference 21.5"
Ear To Ear 13.5"
Front To Back 14.25"
Model Shown Color : OP1B30
- Protective style
- Lace invisible part
- Curling iron safe up to 400ºF
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo an conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or Styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. his fiber can only be curled at 380ºF-400ºF
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try and sheen spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig gets tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
- Synthetic Iron Friendly
- New Arrivals
No posts found