FRONTAL LACE 003 - FreeTress Equal Synthetic Frontal Lace Wig
Type: Synthetic Wig
Color Shown: 1
Cap Size : May vary slightly by brand
- Average - Circumference 21.5"
- Ear To Ear 13.5"
- Front To Back 14.25
- Protective style
- Part your hair anywhere free parting natural hairline.
- Hand Tied
- Curling Iron - Safe up to 400'F
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo an conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or Styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. his fiber can only be curled at 380ºF-400ºF
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try and sheen spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig gets tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
- Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.
- While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as Styrofoam head.
- Synthetic Iron Friendly
- With Bangs
07/14/2018, 10:09 PM
03/25/2016, 07:30 AM