HARMONY 112 | Harmony Mastermix Human Hair Blend Lace Front Wig
HARMONY 112 - MilkyWay Harmony Human Hair Mastermix Lace Front Wig
Type: Human Hair Blend
Color Shown: SOPCOPPER
WHAT IS BO(BOMBRE) COLOR?
The combination of Balayage and Ombre. These two techniques combined create a melting of color with natural dimension.
- Experience the exquisite blend of human hair and premium fibers with Milkyway® Harmony™.
- Specifically designed to have the soft touch of human hair and resilient styles of premium fibers, Milkyway® Harmony™ is the best of both worlds.
- Before Washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the weft.
- For Curly Hair: Do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
- Fill the sink or a large container with lukewarm water and add synthetic wig shampoo.
- Swish the wig in shampoo water and wash gently.
- Apply wig conditioner: allow the fiber to absorb the conditioner for couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do Not Rub or Twist the wig.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.
*Human Hair Mastermix®
This hair product has been created by master mixing human hair with some of the most advanced fibers. This optimum combination, called Human Hair Mastermix®, gives this product more volume, manageability, and makes the curls last longer. This style contains 5% of human hair. Human Hair Mastermix® is only available through Shake-N-Go® products.